Enclosing, heating, and cooling an area with Clear View Plus roll-up patio enclosures is simple. There are just a few steps to securing or rolling up each curtain, so you can enjoy the fresh breeze or enclose a space and protect it from the wind.
With the enclosure strap on one side, and the tie-up on the other, the process is as follows:
- Undo the D rings from the bottom.
- Unzip the curtain on each side.
- When rolling up, start in the middle and work out, to ensure the curtain goes up evenly.
- The standard curtain comes with UV-resistant rope, but Velcro straps can also be used. Secure the enclosure accordingly so it stays in place.
- The straps can be made longer or shorter.
Lowering Clear View Patio Enclosures
- Release the strap. Longer ones don’t need a chair for you to stand on.
- Fasten each tie-down when the curtain is lowered, so it’s supported in the wind.
- Zip each side of the curtain for a complete seal.
Retractable Patio Enclosures Made Easy
EnclosureGuy uses only the highest-quality materials. Clear view climate-control curtains are easy to install and secure. Removable patio enclosures are practically invisible when you roll them up—and they fit in perfectly with your home/business décor when extended. They’re resistant to fire, solar radiation, and mold, as well.
If you’re still unsure about how to use our hand-rolled patio enclosure, watch our video for a demonstration. Interested in ordering one? Submit an inquiry online for a free estimate or call us at 888-254-6892.