How to Take General Measurements for Your Free Quote
Off the shelf outdoor patio enclosures and sun shades don’t satisfy for long. This is why we build custom patio enclosures. Don’t worry about accurate measuring for your clear weather curtains, curtain walls, clear plastic shades, PVC blinds, and clear tarps. Our goal is to give you a good general ballpark quote for vinyl porch enclosures.
Once you make your decision to buy our outdoor enclosures and fill out the Quick Quote and Get Started forms, you will receive an email with a ballpark estimate and a link to schedule an appointment for your In-Depth Design Consultation for the most accurate quote and to assure a perfect fit.
To find out more about our patio enclosures or the ordering process, give us a call at 888-254-6892
How to Measure Your Enclosure: A Step-by-Step Guide
Before we can build custom patio enclosures, we need some specific measurements. Fortunately, it’s a simple process. Watch the video and/or follow these written instructions to get accurate measurements for your vinyl patio enclosure.
- Grab a tape measure, a pen, a piece of paper, and a trusted friend.
Measure Section #1
- Approach the enclosure on the left side (section #1).
- First, measure the width.
- To measure your enclosure height, extend the tape measure from the very bottom to the tallest point. If your roof has an angle, measure the tallest side, then measure the shortest side to the tallest point.
Measure Section #2
- Approach the midsection (side #2). This is the longest section.
- Measure the width from one end to the other, including the door if it doesn’t come with a glass insert.
- Measure the maximum height from the ground to the very top.
Measure Section #3
- Approach the right side of the enclosure (section #3).
- Once again, measure the maximum width.
- Measure and record the maximum height.
Submit Your Measurements
- Click the Quick Quote button at the top of the page and receive a FREE ballpark estimate.
- If possible, attach photos of your project to the form that appears after you click the Get Started button after receiving your ballpark estimate.
Please note: wrinkles may appear immediately after initial installation, which dissipate over time.